Low Profile Gas Block .750

$58.00

9 in stock

Description

Low Profile Gas Block .750

303 Stainless Steel. Available with black oxide finish or naked stainless Four 10-32 set screws two tangential clamping for added clamping. Will allow for attachment of any evolution accessories with compromising free floating barrel. Standard AR-15 barrel diameter .750 ”

We at 556 use these in approx 90% of our upper/rifle builds (the other 10% is usually customer provided), by far an exceptional gas block.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Low Profile Gas Block .750”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *